To be successful, you will:
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Have a strong work ethic and a caring personality
- Have clear and effective communication skills
- Have a positive and professional manner
- Be flexible, have the right attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Match the preferences of the client requiring support
- Experience in disability support, or a related field.
- Experience in the health or allied health sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in Disability, Mental Health, Aged Care, Community Services, Nursing, Health or a related field. Please forward us your certificate of completion and course transcript with your application.
- Registration with the Victorian Disability Worker Commission.
To be considered, you must have the below mandatory requirements
- A resume, including 2 references
- National Disability Worker Screening Check
- Working With Children Check (Employer)
- Accredited First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- Evidence of your eligibility to work within Australia (Australian Passport/Birth Certificate/Australian Citizenship Certificate or International Passport & Visa)
- A current Australian Driver’s License
- Covid 19 Vaccination certificate
- If you have lived or worked overseas in the last 10 years, we will require a copy of an International Police Check.